This Article will guide you on how to create Email Accounts in Cpanel
- First access your Cpanel , yourdomainname.com/cpanel for system administrator.
- After logging in cpanel, locate and click Mail Accounts
- Now you can create emails assign Disk quota depending with the user requirements.
- When finish click Create Account.
- To access the account, user must login to yourdomainname.com/webmail type-in email@example.com and password click Log-in or Ok
- Note: Multiple Log-in failure can block your IP resulting to other account unable to log-in in webmail.
- You can use Email Client to setup your Emails